Thursday, August 23, 2012

Best Basting Buddy


Since basting, this quilt has been quilted, washed and dried, and bound, and it looks FABULOUS.  But you'll have to take my word for it since I have no photos.  Eventually that will happen.  I absolutely love this quilt.  So far, it's a favorite.  I roughly followed Oh Fransson's quilt along.  I say roughly because I was bound and determined to make this quilt, and that was before she posted the quilt along.  My squares are a different size, but other than that, it's exactly the same.  I even used her quilting tutorial, and though it wasn't my favorite while I was quilting it, I absolutely love the way it washed up.  Oh yeah, and my little helper?  Since he was up at 1 am, we figured there wasn't anything better to do than basting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment